Sugar Free Rasgola Recipe
SUGAR FREE RASGOLA
Here’s a recipe for sugar free Rasgola:
Ingredients for Sugar free Rasgola
- 1 liter low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 4 cups water
- 2-3 drops rose water (optional)
Instructions for Sugar Free Rasgola
- Pour milk into a large pot and heat over medium flame.
- Once the milk starts to boil, lower the heat and add lemon juice slowly while stirring continuously.
- The milk will curdle and separate into whey and curd. Switch off the flame and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Strain the curdled milk through a muslin cloth and let the whey drain out completely. Squeeze the muslin cloth gently to remove any excess liquid.
- Transfer the curd onto a plate and knead it well until it becomes smooth and lump-free.
- Add cardamom powder and stevia powder to the curd and knead again until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into equal-sized balls and roll them between your palms to make smooth, round balls.
- In a separate pot, add water and bring it to a boil.
- Gently add the rasgolas to the boiling water and cover the pot with a lid.
- Let the rasgolas cook for about 20 minutes or until they float to the surface of the water.
- Remove the rasgolas from the water and transfer them to a bowl of cold water. This will help them cool down and prevent them from becoming flat.
- Optionally, you can add a few drops of rose water to the water in which the rasgolas are being soaked for a fragrant touch.
- Once the rasgolas are cool, squeeze out any excess water and transfer them to a serving dish.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as desired.