Peshawar Blast News 4 more Bodies Rise to 80
Peshawar Blast News: Four more bodies were recovered from the wreckage, the death toll in the Peshawar blast rose to 87, one day of mourning in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
According to the spokesperson of Lady Reading Hospital, 87 people have been killed so far in the Peshawar Blast in the mosque located in the police line of Peshawar on Monday, while some of the 65 injured are in critical condition.
The process of removing the debris from the mosque and searching for more possible victims at the scene is still going on.
Abstract of Peshawar Blast News
- At least 87 people have been killed and 150 injured in a possible suicide blast at a mosque in Peshawar’s police line during Zuhr prayer. Astagfirullah.
- Spokesperson the Defense Minister Khawaja Asif, the attacker was in the front line and his target was the police men’s.
- Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah says that, most of the dead and injured are policemen Pakistan’s Finance.
- The 1122 Rescue teams are trying to get out the remaining people which stuck below the roofs. After explosion the roof of mosque fell down.
Chinese Ambassy on Pakistan Peshawar Blast News
The Chinese Embassy has strongly condemned the attack on the mosque by the police line in Peshawar yesterday.
The Chinese embassy has said in a message on its official Twitter account that the Chinese embassy expresses its deep sorrow over the terrorist attack on the mosque in Peshawar.
Chinese Embassy has expressed its deepest condolences to those killed and injured in the attack Peshawar.
The message says that the embassy shares its grief with the families of the injured and those killed in this tragedy and expresses its heartfelt condolences to them.