Elon Musk Net Worth 2023 and Biography
Elon Musk Background
Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, inventor, and engineer born on June 28, 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. He is the CEO and founder of several companies, including Tesla, Inc. (electric cars), SpaceX (private space exploration), Neuralink (brain-computer interface technology), and The Boring Company (infrastructure and tunnel construction). Musk is known for his innovative and ambitious ideas, and his companies aim to revolutionize the energy, transportation, and technology industries. He is widely recognized as one of the most successful and influential entrepreneurs of the 21st century.
As of 2023, Elon Musk’s net worth is estimated to be around $240 billion.
Elon Musk Family
Elon Musk has 7 children, 5 boys and 2 girls. He was married to Canadian author Talulah Riley from 2010 to 2012, and then again from 2013 to 2016. He has five sons with his ex-partner, Canadian musician Claire Boucher, also known as Grimes. The names of his children have not been made public. Throughout his personal life and careers, Elon Musk has been known to be private about his family and personal details.
Elon Musk Companies
- Tesla, Inc. is a publicly-traded electric car and clean energy company.
- SpaceX is a privately-funded space exploration company, with the goal of enabling people to live on other planets.
- Neuralink is a neurotechnology company that develops implantable brain–machine interfaces (BMIs).
- The Boring Company is a tunnel construction company that aims to reduce traffic congestion.
Elon Musk attended the University of Pretoria in South Africa before moving to the United States and attending the University of Pennsylvania where he graduated with a degree in economics and physics.
- “The future is much more exciting and interesting if we’re a space-faring civilization.”
- “It’s okay to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.”
- “I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”
- “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.”
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”